Best Datacenter Proxies List
The world is getting daily urges and requirements of data to perform many of its everyday activities. If you too need the internet all the time to fulfill your requirements and there is no data available, you know how great datacenter proxies can work for you.
Datacenter proxies can help in many ways such as keeping you anonymous and letting you search any content on multiple IPs. The datacenter proxies act as an intermediate to change your IP address and thus connect you to the internet.
Here in this article, we have handpicked the 5 best datacenter proxies which can make your internet-based tasks much easier and also secures and safeguards your privacy.
We will be mentioning what these proxy platforms are, their key features, pricing plans, and pros and cons. So, stay with us to the end.
List of Top 5 Best Datacenter Proxies
Smartproxy datacenter proxy is one of the best and most trusted datacenter proxies available in the market. It can automatically disable or enable proxy from the websites you visit on the basis of customizable patterns.
Unlike other regular proxies which just escape your original IP address with the other one, Smartproxy conceals your device in the back of a proxy pool.
It has a proxy pool of around 40K USA IP addresses which are passing through mobile and desktop devices.
Now, these proxies shift between themselves in each following session.
If you make an initial search then each following search will get directed via different connections and links. Through this method, you are enabled to make as many requests as you want without getting any identification for suspicious internet acts. While using a smart proxy, you are not required to make changes in the proxy to turn it off and on or change it manually.
The only task you need to perform is to provide information to a smart proxy that you are willing to enable proxy of your selected website and this task is done just with a single click. Moreover, the dashboard of this datacenter proxy is very convenient and user-friendly.
Key Features of Smartproxy Datacenter –
● HTTP(s) and 99.99 % uptime.
● Best 24/7 support in the world.
● Integrate and authenticate into any software.
● Rotating datacenter proxies and extended sticky sessions (30 min) available.
● No IP limits.
● No connection limits.
● Proxy servers in the United States.
Smartproxy Datacenter Pricing
● Clever ($ 50 + VAT per month): Access the entire network for the lowest prices. With this, you get a traffic limit of 100 GB ($ 1 for 1 extra GB) and 1 proxy user limit.
● Smart ($ 100 + VAT per month): Ideal for several projects. With this, you get a traffic limit of 200 GB ($ 0.8 for 1 extra GB) and 3 proxy user limits.
● Wise ($ 200 + VAT per month): Ideal for scraping businesses. With this, you get a traffic limit of 400 GB ($ 0.7 for 1 extra GB) and a 5 proxy user limit.
● Genius ($ 500 + VAT per month): Ideal for businesses with large teams. With this, you get a traffic limit of 1000 GB ($ 0.7 for 1 extra GB) and a 10 proxy user limit.
Also You can apply our 20% Off smartproxy coupon code at check out page. Sounds good right?
Smartproxy Datacenters Pros and Cons
Smartproxy Datacenter Pros
● 100 % safe and secure
● HTTPS and IPV4
● Highly reliable
● Proxy rotation is available
● Provides anonymity
● Live 24/7 support
Smartproxy Datacenter Con
● A little high pricing
2.BrightData (Formerly known as Luminati) –
Bright data is yet another great datacenter proxies. It gives the most accurate and thorough details around the globe. It offers the most advanced and trusted data center proxy service that provides you the largest and fastest real-peer IP network available worldwide.
Bright data assists and supports businesses to accommodate the changing regulatory circumstances which surround data security, privacy, and compliance. The main objective of Bright data is to give tech-based solutions which assist companies to accumulate and inspect accurate information along with the fast response.
This will help the businesses to make crucial decisions. Bright data proxy has strong proxy data networks which offer you accessibility to complicated target websites with the use of accurate geo-targeting. This datacenter proxy has more than 72 million IPs from all over the world and the best part is they never get blocked.
Moreover, you are able to make use of their tools to unblock complex target websites, optimize and manage your proxy performance, automating all of your data collection requirements as well as optimizing your proxy performance.
Key Features of BrightData datacenter proxies –
● Multiple IP types are available
● Country and city targeting
● IPs across more than 3,000 subnets
● 100 % network uptime
● More than 770,000 IPs across the world
BrightData Datacenter Proxies Pricing
They have 3 different types of subscription plans for you –
1. Pay-As-You-Go: datacenter proxies at $ 0.90 per IP + $ 0.12 per GB
2. Monthly Subscription: Here are the plans –
● Starter ($ 500 per month): datacenter proxies at $ 0.60 per IP + $ 0.095 per GB
● Production ($ 1,000 per month): datacenter proxies at $ 0.60 per IP + $ 0.095 per GB
● Plus ($ 3,000 per month): datacenter proxies at $ 0.50 per IP + 0.07 per GB
● Enterprise: Contact them.
3. Yearly Subscription –
● Starter ($ 450 per month billed at $ 5,400 per year): datacenter proxies at $ 0.54 per IP and $ 0.0855 per GB.
● Production ($ 900 per month billed at $ 10,800 per year): datacenter proxies at $ 0.495 per IP and $ 0.0765 per GB.
● Plus ($ 2,700 peer month billed at $ 32,400 per year): datacenter proxies at $ 0.45 per IP and $ 0.063 per GB.
● Enterprise: Contact them.
BrightData datacenter Proxies Pros and Cons
Brightdata datacenter Pros
● Limitless rotation
● Dedicated account managers
● Complete transparency
● Can specify IPs by country or city
● Offers mobile IPs to advance users
● Unlimited concurrent sessions
● 24/7 professional support available
● Patented and full compliant
● Luminati Proxy Manager
● Worldwide geo-distribution
● 99.99 % network uptime
Brightdata Datacenter Cons
● A little high pricing
There are various datacenter proxies available but what makes Oxylabs outshine is its exclusive working in the legit white zone. It has a proxy pool of around 2 million IPs in the market. It provides easy and fast accessibility geo-restricted content and that too in up to 82 countries, let it be state or city-specific. The data center proxies available here are first get tested and they only serve their purpose to you.
This ensures that the datacenter proxies are appropriate for your device. These proxies are convenient in connecting with 3rd party software like management tools for browsers of proxy IP.
Oxylabs provides support to IPv6 and IPv4 protocols to get more scrapping chances. Although there are limited uses available in its dashboard, its fabulous user interface shortcomings balance it up by providing dedicated account managers, plenty of documentation, and great introductory videos.
Also, there is an impressive web scraping tool provided which helps users to escape the annoying work collecting data. In case you want to cancel the service, Oxylabs will offer you a 3-day money return guarantee. This makes Oxylabs a worth-trying datacenter proxy.
Key Features of Oxylabs Datacenter Proxies –
● Available in 88 locations
● As much as 7850 subnets
● Unlimited concurrent sessions
● Unlimited domains and bandwidth
● Session control
● Usage stats dashboard
● Dedicated Account manager
● Proxy know-how sharing
● Advice on target scraping
● 24/7 live support
● 99.99 % uptime
Oxylabs Datacenter Proxies Pricing –
They have 4 pricing plans for you –
● Starter ($ 180 per month and $ 162 per month if paid annually): Includes either 100 IPs in the US or 60 IPs in the rest of the world.
● Business ($ 800 per month and $ 720 per month if paid annually): Includes either 500 IPs in the US or 285 IPs in the rest of the world.
● Corporate ($ 1,500 per month and $ 1,350 per month if paid annually): Includes either 1,000 IPs in the US or 577 in the rest of the world.
● Enterprise (Starts from $ 6,000 per month and $ 5,400 per month if paid annually): Includes either 5,000+ IPs in the US or 2,500 IPs in the
rest of the world.
Oxylabs Datacenter Proxies Pros and Cons
Oxylabs Datacenter Pros
● SOCKS5, HTTPS, and HTTP Protocols
● Data gathering tool Real-Time Crawler
● 100M+ ethically sourced residential proxy pool
● Country & ASN filtering
● Unlimited bandwidth & domains
●High success rates
● Auto-retry system
●24/7 live support Instant help
●Dedicated Account Manager
● Stable & reliable proxy resources
Oxylabs Datacenter Con
●High entry threshold
4. IProyal –
People usually don’t have plenty of information provided about IProyal data center proxies but that doesn’t make these proxies any less worth-considering. These IProyal data center proxies do not only work for special cases but for all cases and thus they can be utilized for any sort of different purposes.
IPRoyal proxy service provides support to sticky proxies which will create and maintain the same IP address for a time duration. This makes them appropriate and best-suited for account management as making changes in the IP address very often can make your platform identical among various websites such as e-commerce stores or social platforms.
IPRoyal proxy hides your IP address with full security and therefore no one can track you as you are enabled to surf privately. The only issue with these proxies is they have a pool of only 20k IP addresses. Apart from this, these data center proxies are well suited for most of the web services and this ensures that you are able to send plenty of requests without getting identified and blocked.
It is great at web scraping, which means it involves some other activities such as site localization testing, market research, ads verification, and many more.
Key Features of IPRoyal datacenter Proxies –
●Instant and authentic delivery
●Unlimited threads and bandwidth
●No limits and high speed
●Available in multiple locations
●Secure and private
●HTTPS and SOCKS5 supported
IPRoyal Datacenter Proxies Pricing
●5 datacenter proxies: $ 7.5 per month and $ 1.5 per proxy
●50 datacenter proxies: $ 70 per month and $ 1.4 per proxy
●100 datacenter proxies: $ 130 per month and $ 1.3 per proxy
●10 datacenter proxies: $ 4 per month and $ 0.4 per proxy
●20 datacenter proxies: $ 6 per month and $ 0.3 per proxy
●50 datacenter proxies: $ 10 per month and $ 0.2 per proxy
IPRoyal Datacenter Pros and Cons
IPRoyal Datacenter Pros
● Highly reputable
● Safe and secure
● Available in a lot of locations
● Very quick
●Unlimited bandwidth available
●Anonymous datacenter proxies
●Cheaper then alternatives
IPRoyal Datacenter Cons
●Customer support needs improvement
Last but not least, Infatica is yet another good datacenter proxy that has a pool of over 10 million IP addresses. These proxies provide support to many countries around the globe such as the USA, France, Russia, India, Germany, and many others. Although it is good at supporting, Infatica doesn’t provide you geotarget services of the cities located in the mentioned countries.
The best thing about these datacenter proxies is they provide support to all the famous protocols where SOCKS5 is also included. It rotates its residential proxies within every 60 seconds which is a long time period. Still, it is unable to provide options to ascertain a custom rotation time. Apart from this, Infatica’s proxy pool also consists of mobile IPs.
Like the previous data center proxies mentioned above, it also provides you good security and privacy for your devices. Infatica is a decent datacenter proxy that works well at rotating residential proxies.
Key features of Infatica Datacenter Proxies –
● Unlimited Concurrency
●Millions of IPs
●100’s of Locations
Infatica Datacenter Pricing
They have 6 pricing plans for you –
- Start Plan: This will cost you $ 360 per month and give you 40 GB per month. Additionally, they will charge $ 9 per GB.
- Pro Plan: This will cost you $ 700 per month and give you 100 GB per month. Additionally, they will charge $ 7 per GB.
- Plus Plan: This will cost you $ 2,400 per month and give you 400 GB per month. Additionally, they will charge $ 6 per GB.
- High Volume: This will cost you $ 3,500 per month and give you 1,000 GB per month. Additionally, they will charge $ 3.50 per GB.
- Bulk Volume: This will cost you $ 20,000 per month and give you 10,000 GB per month. Additionally, they will charge $ 2 per GB.
- Pay as you go: This will cost you $ 360 customized. They will additionally charge you $ 12 per GB.
Infatica Datacenter Pros and Cons
Infatica Datacenter Pros
●Free trial is available
●Available in more than 100 locations
●Targeting countries can be customized to cities or countries
●Residential rotating proxy types
Infatica Datacenter Cons
●Lacking user experience
In this article, we have discussed data center proxies and their effectiveness in various day-to-day situations. We have mentioned 5 of the best data center proxies available in the market and you can choose any of them as per your requirements and preferences.
We sincerely hope this article helped. Please let us know in the comment section, which one you are going to pick.
Best Datacenter Proxies FAQs
Where can I use datacenter proxies?
Datacenter proxies work as an intermediate between your device  and the internet. You can use data to fulfill your requirements by making use of these proxies. As the name suggests, a datacenter proxy will take data on your behalf and your privacy will be secured at the same time. Your information won’t get out and your needs would also get accomplished.
What are the top best datacenter proxies?
There are many of these center proxies which are considered to be the best but 5 names that come in the top position are Smart Proxy, Bright Data, Oxylabs, IProyal, and Infatica.
How many proxy pools does Smartproxy have?
Smart proxy has a proxy pool of around 10 million IP addresses which are passing through mobile and desktop devices.
Can Bright Data proxy provide accurate data?
Brightdata is popular for its preciseness. It gives the most accurate and thorough details around the globe.
How many proxy pools does IProyal have?
IProyal center proxies have a pool of only 20k IP addresses which is very low compare with other center proxies.
Shubham’s reputation as a Proxy & Coupon Expert stems from years of hands-on experience and deep industry knowledge. His insights into proxies and online discounts are both authoritative and reliable, making him a trusted resource in these specialized fields. Committed to accuracy and efficiency, Shubham’s work reflects not only his expertise but his dedication to providing value to his audience.